VolkBell can not only assist your employees with their group coverage, but with their individual health insurance needs as well.
Why Individual Health?
- Individual health insurance can be more affordable than group coverage, and sometimes an employee just can’t afford to put themselves or their dependents onto their employer’s group plan.
- You may have employees who are no longer eligible for group coverage.
- You may have employees with dependents who are aging off of the group plan.
- You may have former employees who are between jobs or are now self-employed.
- Also, in most cases, individual coverage has 100% preventive benefit for children and adults.
Choosing A Carrier
As an independent agency, we have the ability to gather quotes from a number of individual health insurance carriers in the state of Colorado. This allows us the opportunity to find just the right plan that fits an individual’s budget and insurance needs.
Products We Offer:
Individual Health Insurance
Short Term Medical Insurance
Short Term Travel Insurance
Medicare Supplement and Part D plans